tiistai 21. tammikuuta 2014

Haru ja Miki keskustelee rasismista

Haru: Go to sleep you oh you. G night
 
Miki: i'm going i'm going
just not tired.
 Same

aaand i was watching the american big brother episode with all the racism.
and it lasted for TWO HOURS
and those girls should be slapped.

Didn't watch the thing but it sounded pretty incredible how they treated her

yeap

I don't understand racism do u write it like that racism
Though I am prejudjiced over swedish folks...
 But I count that as a Finn thing

yeah it's racism. i dont get it eather.
it is.
it's been woven in to us.
like treeroots.
all wonky.

:D:D
But it's more like rivalry

yeah, there is a difference.
it's likebetween two cities or hockeyteams

But to think that some folk are different 'cos their skin is darker
Or something less

Don't make sense
yeah. how can u justify being mean to someone for that kind of a reason?
u know, i hate you 'cos you got a big nose.

It's all very strange
that's it. that's the reason.

 Oi

i don't like your nose. hide it.

My nose isn't that big

it makes me have nightmares.

*runs away sobbing*

and because your nose is soo huge, my life sucks and i don't have a job
and that's also the reason for the on coming apocalypse.

With these thoughts I leave and bid you good night madame
just sayin'
Yes... I shall now rest my weary head, thus it's filled with evil plans of destroying the world as it lays

Mwaha

mWAHA

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAA

yes yes.
just go rest you big ass nose.
and give us one night to live.

I just might be feeling as generous to give you one last night. Then after you shall fear the revenge of me
And my big ass nose
Btw I got to beating alduins ass at skyrim
And sucked
So freaking bad
I died like ten times before I decided to try it later

sounds fun.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti