perjantai 4. lokakuuta 2013

Minun ja Harun tekstiviestikeskustelut

I think I might have the flu. Again.

Noooo barricade the door aaaaaas

HIDE YO WIFE HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO DOG

PRAY TO WHATEVER GOD YOU HAVE AND WISH FOR THEIR FORGIVENESSAH

PRAAAAAISEE THE LOOOOOOORRRDDAHHH

PRAIIIISE HIMMMMAH AND HEEE WILL BEEE FORGINIGGAH

Who let that insane guy here again? Just -- just lock him in the cupboard. He'll be fine there.

NO NO NOOOOOOOHH

Klick klick. Ah, silence.

You shalll nott sileenceeeh the sonnn of Gooooooodah!

You heard something? - I think it's just the wind.

Rock guitar plays suddenly
The earth quakes

What the hell?!?

And splits in two
The fiery depths open
And Satan crawls up.

Hi there ya'll, I'm Satan. But my frienz call me Lucifer.
Or Lucy for short.

Hey wassap homiees thanx for that, I was sooo done listening that jackass

Now, who want's cupcakes? Yaaayy!!! Partheyyy oooonnn

And then he puffs into smoke an disappears

There's a knocking coming from the seiling.

Wait what

Excuse me, booms a voice from heavens.

God is that you

I am terribly sorry to bother you, but do you have some time to talk about our Lord and Saviour Thor?

Whoa plot twist

Ooh cupcakes! With sprinkles!

2 kommenttia:

  1. kiitti kommentista miki <3

    voi pahus mä niin haluaisin viettää päivän sun ja harun kanssa, olette ihan parhaita :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. :D :D :D Ei jumalauta...:D

    VastaaPoista